Aug 8, 2012

Devotion to

Last night, after another sunset and cake treat from my friend at Tabija, we ended in Rahatlook, a small coffee shop.
I love everything about this place being simple and beautiful, devoted to the idea of food and gestures made with love.

More than food, devotion is what makes it special. And this life too.
U can take away your own Rahatlook tin box of tea or sweets.
Coffee pots, tea kettles and all decorations are handmade with 
tiny floral details. All food is handmade too.
My personal favorite is juice made from rose petals.
It brings back my childhood memories of summers at Grandma's house. 
She had a beautiful rose garden, made the same juice and loved us with even more devotion.

(I wanted to take more photos, but they had a lot of work and I didn't want to be in the way)













No comments:

Post a Comment